Membership Dues are required by the Maine Soccer Coaches for player consideration on Regional All-Star Teams. The dues are $20.00 per year and must be paid by using this form by Friday, September 15th
United Soccer Coaches Membership dues of $75.00 are mandatory for one of your players or you to be selected for several of the National Awards such as Coach of the Year, All America or All New England. Also, started in the Fall 2016 United Soccer Coaches membership is required for player consideration for Regional All-Star Teams and the Senior Bowl participation. Registrater for National Membership at: https://unitedsoccercoaches.org
Benefits from your local dues:
- Your top players will be considered to Regional All-Star selection and also may be considered for State Team, Class Player of the Year, All New England, and All America selection.
- Dues assist in paying for the up keep of the website where you have access to Clinics, Coaches Directories for contacting other coaches for scrimmages or scouting purposes.
- Dues help pay for the Senior Bowl and the Annual Awards Banquet.
Your joining the United Soccer Coaches also has many benefits:
- The number of All Americas and All New England players depends directly on the number of United Soccer Coaches members Maine has in relation to the other five New England state which make up Region 1. If we have large numbers join we will “take” selection places away from the other states. Presently we are given one All America for both genders, and we usually, with our numbers, qualify for 3 – 6 All New England players.
- United Soccer Coaches membership offers discounts on soccer products, publications and gear, $1 million in professional liability insurance and access to group health insurance rates.
- Published seven times a year, Soccer Journal is the Official Publication of the United Soccer Coaches and is one of the few publications in the world produced exclusively for soccer coaches. Soccer Journal is available only for United Soccer Coaches members. Each issue contains technical and tactical articles, news and updates on important events, thoughts from opinion leaders in the sport and features on the interesting people and issues of the game. Learn more about the United Soccer Coaches Soccer Journal. Visit https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/Education/Soccer_Journal/web/Membership/
- The United Soccer Coaches has partnered with leading agencies to provide its members with two types of insurance.
- First, Members in the United States automatically receive $1 million in professional liability insurance, providing coverage for most soccer-related activities through Aon Risk Solutions.
- Second, United Soccer Coaches members receive access to Health Insurance plans for major medical, limited medical, dental and vision for members not in traditional group plans who are finding it difficult to access quality and affordable coverage as individuals. Visit https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/Membership/Member_Benefits/Insurance/web/
- The United Soccer Coaches and AON are partnering to offer soccer coaches and clubs with insurance programs designed specifically to meet your camp, clinic and tournament needs. Soccer Camp and Clinic Insurance has been specifically designed for U.S.-based youth soccer camps (those attended by campers age 19 or under) or clinics that are held at premises that are not owned or maintained by the camp operator. Soccer Tournament/Event Insurance has been designed to provide coverage on a short term basis for amateur soccer tournaments or events. Find out more and buy your coverage online now!
- The benchmark of soccer coaching education is the United Soccer Coaches Coaching Academy program. Comprised of a variety of diploma courses, special clinics and symposiums, the Academy program offers something for coaches at every level of the game, from the parent coach to the experienced college coach. United Soccer Coaches members always receive a discount on Academy events. Visit https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/Education/Coaching_Courses/web/Education/
- The United Soccer Coaches Convention is “The World’s Largest Annual Gathering of Soccer Coaches.” Held each January, it includes clinics and lectures by some of the greatest minds in soccer and offers something for coaches at every level of the game. The Convention also is the site of the nation’s largest soccer-specific trade show, as well as meal, social and awards functions for soccer’s constituent groups. Members receive a significant discount on Convention registration. Visit unitedsoccercoachesconvention.org for more.
- The United Soccer Coaches administers outstanding awards and recognition programs which include Coach of the Year, All-America, long-term service and special recognition awards, designed to recognize excellence in soccer, academics and service to the game. Regional and national rankings also are conducted for high school and college programs. In all, nearly 10,000 individual awards are presented by the United Soccer Coaches each year, and are available only to United Soccer Coaches member coaches and their players. Visit https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/Awards/Awards_Central/web/Awards/